Hi All

Just a few of questions:

How do you stop accepting conections? I had a look at mchttpd and it seems
like Andu is just closing all the open sockets but does this stop new ones
from being opened?

Can someone please outline the syntax for sending a UPD datagram. The
documentation seems to be saying that you neet to:
open datagram socket to host:port
Then I guess you need to write to the socket and close it but at the same
time it says it's conectionless????
Wouldn't it be a more accurate statement as follows:
write datagram tData to socket host:port

Does this data need to be url encoded?

I guess you can only write to the socket once for a datagram???

I would apreciate any comments and corrections on syntax and lack of
understanding thereof ;-)

Regards

Monte