Hello, all.

I have a former student torture testing my MetaCard-based math puzzles
package, and he has discovered a minor problem that I can't figure out how
to fix.  The problem involves a Windows feature which allows one to quit a
window by double clicking on the icon in the upper left corner of the
window.

My package has several stacks open at the same time.  My torture tester has
discovered that if he does this Windows double click method to quit from
one window, and if there is another of my stacks below this window with a
button positioned below the upper left icon, of the top window, then a
mouseUp message gets picked up by the button of the lower stack.

Has anyone had experience with this problem?  If so, have you found a good
way to avoid it?

John Kiltinen