I agree, thought I did find a place where I really would have liked "delete"
to erase the key. I used a numerically indexed array as a stack (think state
machine) which I wrote push and pop handlers for. Worked nicely, except when
I popped off elements I wanted to use extents(myArray) to find out where the
top of the stack was. Unfortunately this never shrinks even when I delete
elements, so I had to create my own counter. Not a huge deal, but it was
rather confusing at first.

Brian

<< I think the way it works now is more consistent with other structures.
For example, you can have an empty item or an empty line in a list,
which does mean something. I have used arrays where I test whether an
element is empty or not; if it is, I perform a different action than if
it isn't. >>