That's unfortunate..

> From: Richard Gaskin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: notification of hilitedLine change?
>
> SelectionChanged only works on editable text
> fields,

But I don;'t get that here... created a simple field added 3 lines and the
following script:

on selectionChanged
  answer "Hello"
end selectionChanged

And clicking on lines result in the expected dialogue...

I have a few questions regarding message handling - not sure if there a
reasons for them, but would like to know...

    1) Autoarm blocks "mouseDown" messages (but not "mouseUp"

    2) how to get the "mouseUp" when if it outside the control clicked on...

        ... Answer (just found -:) - the "mouseRelease" message!