This script courtesy of Rich Herz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Aloha, Scott:

I call this a bug in the round function.  I get the same results on a
Windows PC.  I believe some would disagree.  What do you think?

Whatever it is called, I find I have to compensate for it doing
dollar arithmetic where one penny off is unacceptable.  Thus, my
request is either a bug fix, or a money-friendly rounding routine.

Have anything handy?

Thank you!

Regards,
Sadhu