Hello all,

This is quite urgent because my client is waiting for it to come every
minute it takes longer for me to get it... (right?)

I'm searching for a way to register the externals collection. I used the
built-in payment module of the downloadable MetaCard Externals Collection
Stack, submitted it, and didn't receive answer until now.

Tuviah Snyder told me that it was free by now and told me to request a key.
When I asked him 'where?' he didn't answer (no problem Tuviah, I'm just in a
hurry, see?) So:

Where can I get (or buy) a key for the Externals Collections?

Thank you all very very very very very much for anything that could be
helpful,
Sjoerd