First: our hearts and prayers go out to all those affected by the terrible
events of the 11th, let us hope our leaders are successful in the
endeavors... (see below for more if you are interested)

I asked this question in a message with several other questions and never
got an answer...so, try again...

With 2.4 we see great tools down the road  for creating interfaces for
delegation of web tasks. In many instances we would like individuals to have
access for very specific tasks but not give them access to the site
globally. The idea would be to embed the FTP log in info into some
specialized toolbox stack/standalone.

Question... if the stack is encrypted with a password, would the the FTP log
in access info be unreadable? how secure would it be...really?

Hinduism Today

Sivakatirswami
Editor's Assistant/Production Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.HinduismToday.com, www.HimalayanAcademy.com,
www.Gurudeva.org, www.hindu.org

Statement on America Under Attack

And

August 2000 Address made at the United Nations
on Stopping the War in the Home:

http://www.saivasiddhanta.org/hawaii/church/policy/attack_on_america_9112001
.html