Hi

What is the result of calling systemVersion() on a Windows Millenium (ME)
machine?

I got the following the other day at a friends.. "Windows 4.90" ???

Plus on the subject of Windoze ME.. Have you had any problems with using
quicktime movies in player objects & did you find a way around it?

I have a project which shows a qt 4 movie with sorenson compressed video &
mp3 compressed audio that just won't work with metacard on ME.. works fine
on 98, 2000 & Mac, it even works in the normal qt player but not from a
normal CDROM based metacard app.

Any help & ideas appreciated..

regards
alex