Hi, gang,

I'm trying to specify how to upload a file to a location
via FTP. The "normal" methods don't seem appropriate.

If I say
  put url "file:c:/foo.txt" into url "ftp://usr:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/in/";

I don't see the file up there, even though libURL replies
"upload complete"

I also have no way to specify the name of the uploaded
file; I assume it'd have always to be the same name.

This leads to the second point about FTP: how do I rename
the file remotely, delete it, or invoke other FTP commands?

Thanks!
FJR