Hey gang -

I just posted an article on Net-savvy desktop applications vs. Web
applications:

<http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/NetApps.html>

The aim of this article is to help folks take a fresh look at options for
building networked systems, hopefully encouraging folks to consider more
usable designs made possible with dedicated applications as opposed to
cramming everything into a Web browser window.

I originally wrote the article to provide some background on these issues
for clients, and hopefully it will be useful in communicating benefits and
tradeoffs to stakeholders in your projects as well.

Enjoy, and feel free to pass the URL to anyone you feel might be interested.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation