I have just started trying to learn to use the libUrl functions in Metacard
2.4. Searching the list I found this from Andu:

start using "libURL"
put url "http://www.metacard.com/stacks/tools.mc"; into temp
go temp

It worked fine.

Sivakatirswami kindly allowed me use Andu's above script to access a stack
on HIS web site and again no problem.

Now my problem! The above works great, but on my own test stack on OUR web
site:

start using "libURL"
put url "http://www.lpsoftware.com/lacytest/signallamp.mc"; into temp
go temp

Nothing happens, and I have tried referencing several of my own different
stacks without any success. This problem occurs both in the development
environment and outside and I have moved liburl into my calling stack. Am I
missing something?

By the way, using 2.3.2 and referencing my own stacks on our web site:

   put url "http://www.lpsoftware.com/lacytest/test.mc"; into temp
   go temp

Also works just fine.

Please share any ideas regarding what my be going on with 2.4 stacks on my
web site.

Regards,

Mark Lacy
LetterPress Software