Hello to all,

Using MC2.4beta1 build 4 -
I have struggled with Tuvias stack "RecordSound" from which I have taken:

  record sound lydfil with dialog
   put the seconds into nsecs
   repeat while recording is true
     wait for 0.20 seconds with messages
     set the thumbposition of scrollbar 1 to recordloudness()
   end repeat
   put "recorded for "&&the seconds - nsecs&&"seconds"

On Mac 8.5.1 I have been able to record my own voice with either
"ulaw", "ima4" or "mace 3:1" chosen in the dialog box and with 22.050
khz (8 or 16 bits). On PC the same choices (all saved as
"mysound.mov") record only at half speed. If anyone has managed to
record on PC, please, send me a recipe. Thanks in advance.

--

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne      e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Romansk Institutt                            tel:  +47 55 58 21 27