On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 Jeff Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

> does anyone know what the message that might be sent from a quicktime
> movie when you click on it when alwasybuffer is set to false. A click on
> the movie causes it to pause. Any ideas of how to trap this and stop the
> pausing of the movie?

There is no way to do this.  The problem is that clicks in a movie are
handled by QT first and the engine second because that's the way the
API is designed: it needs to get the clicks and mouse events to
operate the controller, interact with QTVR and sprite-based movies,
etc.  I'm not thrilled with this behavior either, but your best bet is
probably to report this as a bug to Apple and ask for a QT option to
disable this "feature".
  Regards,
    Scott