I am moving a few web server projects to MC (from HC). They provide 3
independent cgi functions (things like access to a database or
controlled access to downloadable files) but they can share many
utilitiy functions (scripts). This will be a Mac-only solution. I
have thought about three approaches but can't make up my mind which
is the optimal.

1. a single MC-based CGI that does all -- a post parameter tells
which function is called; nice integration and a single server app
but more complex (troublesome) maintenance and development and
potential performance issue when all functions are called by many
users.

2. a separate MC program for each -- nice independence but the common
functions have to be replicated (a potential headache for
maintenance) plus three programs not one competing for cpu cycles

3. as 2 but the common functions are in a shared stack accessed thru
"start using".

A forth option would be to use MC as an HTTP server rather than a
CGI. Unfortunately, my prelim tetsts with MC 2.3.2 and the Infuser
Example stack (HTTP server kindly provided by another MCer) showed
that there are consistent problems when using POST from certain
browsers.

Robert