OK, time for my bizarro question for this month.

HP laser printers have built-in web servers so that you can configure them
via a web browser.  On our network we've got about 30 HP laser printers.  4
times a year our district office asks us for page counts... Which means I
have to go to each printer's "web page" and grab the page count.  You can
probably see where I'm going with this...

I thought I'd use MetaCard to grab each printer's web page and then parse
through it to grab the page count.  But it won't work, because the "web
page" is actually generated via JavaScript.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could make this work?  I figured it couldn't
hurt to ask.

--
:)
Richard MacLemale