--On Monday, November 04, 2002 00:02:57 -0600 "J. Landman Gay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm popping up a stack under the cursor to simulate a contextual menu.
The stack pops up over an editable field, so the cursor is initially an
I-beam when the stack appears. I can't get the cursor to change to an
arrow while it is over the menu stack. I've tried setting the cursor when
the popup stack opens, and also repeatedly in a mousemove message, as
well as in various other mouse messages (mouseWithin, mouseEnter, etc.),
but the cursor doesn't change. Has anyone been able to do this? I cloned
the "MC SelectedObject Menu" stack to make the popup stack, if it
matters, but I don't see any scripts in there that would interfere.
I wonder if removing the focus from the field might make a difference.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards, Andu Novac