Hi Everyone,

Using MC 2.4.3 to build a standalone. I moved resources and followed the steps in the standalone builder, but whenever I double-click the standalone, it opens, its window appears for a fraction of a second, and then disappears. What am I doing wrong?

Greg
When you ask the system to open a stack with a specific engine, a "usro" resource is created. This resource is copied into the standalone ; so the system tries to open the standalone with an other one ! Simply delete this resource with resedit. This works with OsX and Classic.

Best regards

Herve Proudhon