--On Thursday, November 28, 2002 22:05:15 -0500 "Peter J. Bower, M.D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi folks,

I've been trying to set up an apache web server on my windows 2000
computer. All is well but I've not found a way to have MC run an
executable script. The list archives I've been able to find have been
very discouraging about this on non unix based systems.

Has anyone been successful in doing this?
If not... any suggestions on how to proceed with making this possible?

What engine are you using? Should be the one named cmc.exe or something (ftp.metacard.com). I got that working once without problems. Should probably be in /cgi-bin/ with the scripts.

I can't exchange the windows for unix, and can't swap apache for the mc
based httpd server .
I feel your pain...

Thanks

Peter Bower