I need some help with matchChunk(). Here's the problem, I need to parse html pages for a certain chunk and replace it with an other. Unfortunately I cant use the good old "replace x with y in z" because the chunk sometimes is on one line other times on many.
Here's an example:

<!user-name>

I want to replace "Welcome <!user-name> to" with "This is", for example.
I've spent hours trying to find the right matchChunk() expression given I know the first (Welcome) and last word (to) of the chunk but without success, I can only get one of them at a time. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards, Andu Novac