--On Thursday, January 09, 2003 00:12:37 -0600 Karl Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh yes, it changes a lot.  It's for a golf game, actually.  The group I'm
taking a snapshot of is the course itself, made up of graphic objects.
It changes every time a new hole is loaded.
Did you try using a duplicate set of images you use for the game but smaller which are loaded into the navigation window at the same time and location as the main window?
Thanks for the suggestion anyhow  :-)