> Does anyone have any other suggestions about how I could get this to work?

You may be able to create an ordinary library stack with the image-creation
objects and routines... then within your script:

start using stack "imageLib"
makeImages()

In limited tests, I've found this to be the way to do stack-specific work
from a CGI script.

HTH,
Brian

Thanks Brian,

I have done what you have suggested and have tried using a library stack. However it still seems that I can not get any properties of the image in the library stack that require a GUI.

For example:

put the size of image "cup" of card id 1002 of stack "library.mc" into wot
return wot

gives a result (eg 53882) but

put the loc of image "cup" of card id 1002 of stack "library.mc" into wot

gives an internal server error.

Michael