Thanks Dave Cragg and Tariel Gogoberidze,

Setting the socketTimeOutInterval to 30000 allowed me to download all of the records from my FM database in one shot. Why it is required for this particular database and not other, bigger ones I'm running, I don't know. But it works, by golly!

Thanks again,

Greg

On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 01:07 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:11:51 +0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Dave Cragg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: POST Command

At 11:42 am -0500 31/1/03, Gregory Lypny wrote:
Hi Dave,

	Thanks for responding.  Yes, I have checked the result
function after the post, and it is always empty.  If I omit the CDML
tag -Max=All from my post, I immediately get the default 25 records
returned.  And curiously, when I transfer the database to my local
Mac and post to localhost, as I mentioned, all records are, in fact,
returned.
To check if it's just a timeout, try increasing the
socketTimeoutInterval. The default is 10000 (milliseconds). Try
setting it to 30000.