On 2/20/03 5:00 AM, jbv wrote:
Where can I find a complete list of all globals
available via a cgi script (such as $REQUEST_METHOD or
$CONTENT_LENGTH) ?
The easiest way is to run the "echo.mt" script, which you can find at the MC ftp site. This is a cgi test script so you will need to have your server set up for it. The script gets all the available globals and then returns the list to your browser.

I have found that the available globals can vary depending on the server. I can't get some globals now that I used to have access to with a different ISP.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | [EMAIL PROTECTED]