Ray Horsley writes:

I'd love to see this but when I click your link I'm taken to a Yahoo page
which asks me for a user name and password. How do I get to the Stand Alone
Profile stack from there?

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software

on 3/2/03 7:20 AM, RCS at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I got tired of reconstructing my stand-alone builds, You can download it from my Yahoo 'Metacard' group:

JR

RCS,

Maybe you forgot that for one to access this file, one must: register with Yahoo, followed by registering for the specified group? I doubt that I am alone in feeling that that's a lot of bother for one file.

miscdas