On 7/8/03 10:10 PM, RCS wrote:

my heart sank when I read this for
some reason. It seems like the beginning of the end, not a new beginning.

I felt the same way -- but then I realized that this isn't the beginning of the end, it is more like the beginning of the middle. We get a better development team, a better marketing team, and a better build cycle. If the combined efforts of both companies do what I think they will, Rev will take off like a rocket -- which can only increase its user base, and which in turn will only ensure its future far more than MC ever could alone.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]