Oh wow. That is cool. Thanks Klaus!

On Sunday, July 20, 2003, at 07:20 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

Hi Simon,

Does Metacard support drag and drop yet?

Yes, since 2.5...

IE, can I drag a file from the desktop to an area of a metacard stack and code it to react to the object?

Yes :-)

Basically all I need is for the *drop* to register the path names to the objects I dragged to MC. Samples?

See my "Drag and Drop 1" stack on the RunRev contributor page... (nicely commented ;-)

Will surely get you started dragging and dropping :-)

Second, MC support the brush steel look on OSX yet?

Not per se...

You'll have to fake it with images and/or background-patterns...

Sincerely,
Simon

Hope that helps.

Regards