On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 03:55 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Robert Brenstein wrote:

BTW, the only archive I am aware of is at Mark Talluto's site, and
may or may not be there for ever. MC and Rev have offered only the
latest version so far. Besides, they do not offer just engines but
full packages for download.

I would advocate that RunRev provide an archive of all engines going back as
far as possible, at least to v2.4.

Anyone know if they have plans for such an archive?

I will maintain the archive I have for another year at a minimum. If I decide to close that server, I will let you guys know in advance so that it can be maintained by someone else. I use the site for testing purposes. The MC downloads do not take up that much space, so I do not have any reason to close it. I have a regular amount of downloads for these files so it seems that it is useful. I am glad to be a part of this at this level.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com