David Bovill wrote:

Richard Gaskin wrote:

That would be ideal.  I'm glad he's looking into it; the first two times I
asked him he said it vouldn't be done, but it's so common with most hosting
services it seemed reasonable to ask.  Hope it works out.

If we can use that section of his server for FTP space, wouldn't we be able
to put the project page there?

Don't think we are talking about ftp space on his server - rather pointing a subdomain to the site I've offered to set up and Ray Miller has kindly offered to contribute towards the costs of.

That is how I read that as well. Furthermore, I am not sure anymore that this is such a good idea after all, even though distributing over mc site was the first thing that came to my mind. Since MC as corporation continues to function and remains a commercial entity, it may be a good to separate the open source effort more explicitely to avoid ambiguities. A link from MC's site as well as a link from Rev's should work well enough to give us visibility. May be we should even make another step and come up with a new name for this "product".

Robert Brenstein