Funny!

BTW, although `Vokey' is an old English name (and unduly common in Newfoundland), my mother was a Scot, but she only tried make her children eat haggis *once*. We all survived, although memory of the experience still gives me shivers. I still think, however, that the RR interface violates the Scottish engineering tradition (which, as we all know, could repair a starship with two sticks, a rock, and expletives with a heavy burr), and would offend the likes of my dead, Glaswegian grandfather! ;-)