On Jan 31, 2004, at 12:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[Possible Goofy Fix Found for Missing PlayStopped]

I am using whatever underlying engine is included with Rev 2.03, and I don't seem to be having problems with PlayStopped messages. I have a stack that relies upon that message extensively (it plays movies in succession), but then again you didn't say that you were trying to play video files. This is important to me, since I could not use a newer version of Rev until this problem (and the other one that prevents controller updates on audio QT players in OS X standalones) were to be fixed.

-Kurt