You'll find it in the folder named "Latest Test Version". For clarity, the only file available at the top level of the Files listing is the latest release version. Going forward, the latest testing version will be in the folder marked for that and all earlier builds will be moved to the Archives folder.

See the Version History section of Help->Licensing for details on changes to this build.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this build, especially Monte Goulding for his work on the Standalone Builder and Wilhelm Sanke for his work on the new Plugins menu.

KNOWN ISSUES
In keeping with the tradition of the MC IDE, there are no known issues in the IDE itself at this time. Your testing will see how long that holds up. ;)

There is one issue in the engine which is affecting the IDE, and may be correctable in the IDE:

Using engine v2.6 ("Revolution 2.2") with the v2.5.1 and v2.6b1 IDEs will cause error messages to be erroneously reported as "not an integer", regardless of the actual cause of the error. In such circumstances immediately repeating the action which triggered the error causes the correct error message to be displayed.

This is categorized as an engine error because with any earlier version of the engine the same IDE does not exhibit the problem. Yet there may be something we can do in the IDE to correct for this engine anomaly, so if someone has time to look into it the effort would be much appreciatedd.

I started to investigate it this morning but my recipe for reproducing it is not consistently repeatable. A consistent recipe would be appreciated as well.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation