I tried debugging the erroroneous error codes tonight. It's hard because you can't use the debugger to do it -- everything goes wonky if you try. Instead, I inserted bits of script that put variable values in the message box.

I don't see anything wrong with any of the scripts. It looks to me like the problem only happens the first time a script is recompiled. After that, you can cause an error any number of times and get the correct results. I think the engine is sending a false error code the first time it compiles a script.

I traced through everything as well as I could, and I couldn't find any other explanation.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]