Wouter wrote:
Modifying the Home stack is problematic, for reasons I can get into more
if needed. The plan for the moment is to update the Home stack when it
becomes necessary to do so with the next license change. I think I'll
need some code from Dr. Raney for that, and he may be back in Colorado
by then.

Oh, but you don't have to really change the home stack. Changing the handler of button "Iicensing" of stack "Help Directory" to:

on mouseUp
  go to stack "Licensing"  --"Licensing MetaCard"
end mouseUp

Good work. On my to-do list for the next build.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation