Andre Garzia wrote:

I can try to help! I am grounded home today! what are we coding?

It's not for 3 weeks Andre! So we got time to plan that. The date is Saturday 16th. Objective is to code the most impressive thing we can to show off what Rev can do in a day + should be something people want. Now my suggestion was that this could be something like coding a functional video editor - with scrollable timelines etc - one that could also upload files via ftp. Super fun would be to implement the BitTorent protocol - but that's a wee bit demanding :)

Are you available that day? The key will be to respond rapidly to whatever requests the workshop on the day may have for features to be built into the app? That i think will be the impressive bit.