Hi Eric,

I would like to be able to drag an image to a metacard stack, drop the image,
and have the stack recognize it as an image and import it.

I have no idea the properties if that is even possible, I sort of doubt it. I could script opening a directory and importing the image no problem, or even a whole folder of images. But what I've not yet figured out is whether there is
any way to poll the cursor for dragged images (on any platform).

you could use my nice plug-in "2lz3" for MC (and/or "2lz2" for Rev) which
supplies some DnD scripts for newly created stacks (and much more :-).

Or check my "Drag and Drop Lite" stack, available via Rev-online.

Ideas?

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]