Maybe I mis-worded my request. I'm not really 'moving away' from using Metacard. Instead, I just intended to 'add Revolution' to the list of tools I use. I purchased an enterprise license a few years back but I never took the time to really get set up using Revolution. Recently, Heather tempted me with an attractive upgrade offer, so I purchased it and I'm now trying once again to get set up so I can use either tool. I'm assuming each one has its pros and cons, I'd just like to broaden my horizons a bit as they say and have both available. In any event I am definitely still an avid 14+ hour a day Metacard IDE user and fan, and will more than likely remain so.

Hope this is helpful,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software