J. Landman Gay wrote:
Richard Gaskin wrote:
I've been having a heckuve a time using the Universal Binary version of the Rev engine to make standalones with MC. I have used the PPC engine in v2.7.x just fine, but with Universal Binary the resulting app starts to launch but then dies.

Anyone here successfully make a Universal Binary app with MC? What's the trick?

I haven't tried it yet, but when making regular OS X standalones, you have to make a copy of the MC or Rev bundle and put the Rev "standalone" engine (not the runtime engine) into it. Did you try that for the universal too?

I did the same steps with both the runtime PPC and Universal Binary engines -- with PPC it works, with UB it fails to launch. :(

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation