Hi Ken,

On 8/22/06 3:10 AM, "Klaus Major" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Short question:

Since the ONLY new thing in the IDE will be support for UB on OS X,
is it OK to deliver/save it in 2.7 stack format???

It needs the 2.7x engine for UBs anyway!

Well, normally I'd say "Yes", but some of us may still be swapping stacks with older copies of MC for a short while, so if it's possible to save in the format the stack came in, and if someone tries to make a UB standalone out of a legacy format stack, alert the user that if they continue, the
stack will be saved in 2.7 format.

sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the stack format for the MC IDE files!

Another try... ;-)

POLL: Is it OK to deliver the coming version of the MC IDE in 2.7x format?

Just my 2 cents,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/