Hi Ken,

On 8/30/06 7:30 AM, "Klaus Major" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We tried with Revzilla the other day.  Old Metacard 2.4.3 no likey
new files.  I did just attempt to edit the Home stack script from
within Revolution, and it threw up an Enter Password dialog.  I
have not set any passwords.
Please leave REV (mostly) untouched for making MC run!
Sooo... I may not have access to the Home stack script.
You said you have an old and LICENSED copy of MetaCard, didn't you?
Then you CAN edit your MChome stack!
Not necessarily, Klaus... I just opened MC 2.6.6 and tried to edit the
script of the Home stack and got a password dialog, but when I tried it in
2.6.5, it opened for editing. Why? I don't know...

Huh? Very strange indeed...

Just FYI to those out there who might get a password dialog - the Home stack
in MC hasn't changed in ages (AFAIK), so if you get a password dialog,
locate an earlier copy of MC and get *its* home stack.

Thanks for the hint!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/