Here's one of those things that's bothered me for some time now. On the Mac I create a list behavior field, leave the default text color as black and set the highlight color as something light, like a light blue, to contrast against the black text. Then I look at it on Windows and discover that highlighting a line of text in the field there turns it white which is all but unreadable against a light blue highlight color.

Anybody know how to stop text in a list behavior field from turning white when clicked on Windows?

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software