Can you tell I'm working on standalones this week ;-)

FYI - I upgraded from MC to MC/Rev last summer, but never really got into it's nitty gritty until this week. I put this off knowing it would be a bugger, and by golly it is!

Another OSX anomaly I've encountered is that 2.8.1 doesn't create my plist file. It creates a Metacard plist file, but mine, which is absolutely in the standalone replacing Metacard's, fails to show up in the Preferences folder. I know my plist file is good (and am posting it below for the skeptics), so is this a known bug?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist SYSTEM "file://localhost/System/Library/DTDs/PropertyList.dtd">
<plist version="0.9">
<dict>
        <key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
        <string>English</string>
        <key>CFBundleDocumentTypes</key>
        <array>
                <dict>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeExtensions</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>mc</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeIconFile</key>
                        <string>Data.icns</string>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeName</key>
                        <string>Blackjack File</string>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeOSTypes</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>MSTK </string>
                        </array>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeRole</key>
                        <string>Editor</string>
                </dict>
        </array>
        <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
        <string>Gold</string>
        <key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
        <string>Gold.icns</string>
        <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
        <string>com.gypsyking.BlackjackGold</string>
        <key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
        <string>6.0</string>
        <key>CFBundleLongVersionString</key>
        <string>1.2.6, Copyright 2002-2007 ¬Gypsy King Software</string>
        <key>CFBundleName</key>
        <string>Blackjack Gold</string>
        <key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
        <string>APPL</string>
        <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
        <string>1.2.6</string>
        <key>CFBundleSignature</key>
        <string>bJg3</string>
        <key>CFBundleVersion</key>
        <string>1.2.6</string>
        <key>LFPrefersCarbon</key>
        <true/>
        <key>NSAppleScriptEnabled</key>
        <string>YES</string>
        <key>NSHumanReadableCopyright</key>
<string>Copyright © 2002-2007, ¬Gypsy King Software, All Rights Reserved.</string>
</dict>
</plist>
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games