Hi Hugh

I think I wrote those mails a long time ago from the wrong address and they've just been allowed through now.

Sorry if they prompted you to respond.

Cheers
Dave

PS I think I just mailed again from the wrong address again. Expect to see the same reply in a month or so. :-0

Hi Dave,

Case sensitivity is an optional extra (although international should, if possible, be handled for those who use accents). Depends on how brave you are
feeling.  :-))

Challenge  reminder...
put "This is a test-piece." into sourceText (note the punctuation and
hyphen)
whole("This is a   test",sourceText)   => FALSE
whole("This is a   test-piece",sourceText)  => TRUE