On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 8:30:51 PM UTC-5, David A. Wheeler wrote:
> I've already restarted my assigned jobs:
> scripts/jobs 112 125-132 144-151

You didn't have to restart 144-151. Jobs 133 and above are not affected.

If any of 144-151 had already finished, do you have the logs for them? The
previous log has a ~1 filename suffix so it might be salvageable - if the
last line says the log closed, then it will be fine. I'm eager to fill in
my estimate chart. :)

For everyone, I updated the schedule:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/metamath/1wWqUQ5pJp8/odjUQM6nBAAJ
and the time estimate chart: