Dear List:

My first meteorite was a 21.2g. Henbury Iron, a gift in 1996 from Professor
William Cassidy, the Father of the ANSMET program (U.S. Antarctic Search for
Meteorites).  He collects antique scientific instruments and this gift was in
appreciation for an old optical polarimeter I gave to him.

Since that time, I have added to my collection from most of you dealers on
this list.  I now have about 45 pieces in my collection, including a few that
I have most recently collected myself at Gold Basin.  There is nothing like
collecting them yourself!  This collection is nicely displayed in the Natural
Sciences section of my living room.

BTW, I would be really happy if anyone would like to also double my
collection for free :)

Dave Pensenstadler

Show your support at the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund -
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-7156648