Dear Sarah and Dave;
I am posturing to aquire a very large rock collection if the price is
right.  Does cinnabar have any value? I  may have about 100 pounds of
it.  Two pieces are very nice and in the 20 pound range.  Also a bunch
of minerals that I have not much interst in, many have mine location
labeled on them.  Also uranium ore, fossils like crynoids, a zillion
agates which don't do much for me.   The wood and jade and gemstones I
can move on my own.
Any idea on the cinabar?  Collection is from the 1945 to 1980 period.
Dave Freeman (headed for tucson on 2/6)