Title: Blank
That's what I had to do.  It would be nice if there were provisions for that on the web site.  The opening screen thet shows a place to join does not seem to work either.  You must click on the "list" command at the top of the page and then click on the "subscribe to the list" option at the top of the page.  Good luck, Dan Wray.-----Original Message-----
From:
Rann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, January 26, 2002 3:31 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] change email?

Hello folks,

My system has been down for several weeks now and I am having to start anew.  Hate to ask stupid questions, but I have gone to the link at the bottom of the page and I do not see how to change my email address.  This current address in going to be defunct in a day or so.  Do I unsubscribe and then reapply since there does not seem to be a place in edit configuration to change the email address?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Rann
new email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]