At 11:06 AM 2/21/02 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello everyone. As a neophyte to the study of meteorites, I joined the mailing list to get a perspective on what is currently happening. I've learned alot in a few short days but I see the rhetoric, at times, like elsewhere, can be Piled High and Deep. Rob.

If you joined this List thinking that instinctual human behavior and egos might not exist here, you're in for a surprise. However, in spite of the rhetoric and sometimes knee-high piling, it is a very informative place to learn a lot about meteorites.

Welcome,

John Gwilliam

John Gwilliam Meteorites
PO Box 26854