List Members,

I apologize if any of you are getting two copies of this, but for whatever reason some of my posts to the List aren't going through.

Best,

John

Here are a few meteorite specimens I have to offer.

Monze - A fall from Zambia...and the only meteorite from that country.
Juancheng - Another fall - this one from China
Delaware - A new meteorite from Arkansas...found in 1972 and recognized in 2001 - nicely brecciated.
Richfield - A wonderful LL3.7 from Kansas - some of these specimens are REALLY thin!

Free shipping on purchases of $120.00 or more.

First come, first served.

Interested parties follow this link:

<http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/JGMsale.htm>

Regards,