Of special note on my ebay auctions ending tonight is a very nice oriented Sikhote-alin still at less than $1- per gram.

There are also some real bargains on two different R-chondrites.  Because I try to refrain from using the Buy-it-now option and start my auctions way below market, these two specimens are still far below recent advertised blow-out prices.

I believe that ebay is meant to be a fun auction venue.  Sometimes, my items get bid up high and sometimes they go for less than my cost.  Overall I make out ok and sometimes some real bargains are grabbed up by collectors just because an auction goes un-noticed.

Take a look at the following link:

Best Wishes..........

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street