From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Betting on Rob's New Moroccan Fall

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Let's make this fun.  If Rob or Dean would be kind enough to donate a
small
 piece to the person who succsesfully guesses what kind it is it would be
 great. >>

OK!
I have a 26.65g fusion crusted end piece up as the prize, and will have it
in
the hands of the lucky winner within 48hrs of closing. Someone else can be
referee it though please.
I still say LL6........and I think I said it first, didn't I?? ;-)

Rob.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,
The Wynd,